Kuban State Medical University was founded in 1920. Currently, more than 6000 students – future doctors study here. 10% of students are foreigners.
Types of educational programs:
- Specialist’s degree (5-6 years of study)
- Residency (2 years of study)
- Fellowship (3 years of study)
- Preparatory course for foreign students (9 months of study)
The duration of a Preparatory course for foreigners is 9 months. Foreign students study the Russian Language, Chemistry and Biology.
- Faculty of Medical Care
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
Program start date:
- Preparatory courses – October
- Other programs – September
Kuban State Medical University is located in the historical part of the city of Krasnodar and has 2 campuses.
The University takes special pride in the Multidisciplinary Accreditation and Simulation Center, which is intended for practical training, current and intermediate certification. The center is equipped with models and simulators from the simplest to high-tech, as close to a person as possible and simulating various manifestations of pathology.
There is a special fitness and wellness center with sports, gyms, outdoor playgrounds, canteens, and buffets, and even its own clinic for students here.
Students are provided with accommodation in 4 dormitories. It takes 30-40 minutes to get to the campus from the place of residence.
2-3 people live in each room. The dormitories have kitchens and laundries.
See the tabs below for a list of specialties in accordance with the field of study.
A Preparatory course total tuition fee is 93.300 rubles.
Specialist’s degree Tuition fee, the language of instruction being Russian:
- Faculty of Medical Care - 150 thousand rubles a year
- Faculty of Dentistry – 205 thousand rubles a year
- Pharmaceutical Faculty 134 thousand rubles a year
Specialist’s degree Tuition fee with both Russian and English used as the language of instruction:
- Faculty of Medical Care - 215 thousand rubles a year
Cost of accommodation:
- 12 600 rubles a year - accommodation in a student dormitory for the period of study
- 147 rub./ a day (49 000 rub. for a course of studies) – at a Preparatory course
At the residency level, you can study the following programs (specialties):
Obstetrics and gynecology
Forensic medical examination
Forensic psychiatric examination
Allergology and Immunology
At the Specialist’s Degree level, you can study the following programs (specialties):
- Medical Care
- Medical and Preventive Care